Saturday 24 March 2012

50 Cent has given fans a release date for his much-anticipated fifth studio album


50 Cent has given fans a release date for his much-anticipated fifth studio album

After months of tantrums, accusations and false starts, the project has finally been given a tentative release date of July 2.
“I got some heat trust me I’m ready,” Fif posted to Twitter on Tuesday. “My birthdays july 6 so that’s a cool date for ME. Its gonna be july2album, july4 independence day, then july6 my birthday.”
The run up to the release of the as yet untitled album has been marked by drama, with the G-Unit mogul claiming he “didn’t care if he released another record” earlier this year.
The rapper was also got into a heated beef with his record label Interscope on Twitter, who he accused of delaying the project, secretly leaking records, and failing to market him properly.
In January, 50 released The Big 10 mixtape, celebrating a decade of one of the most successful careers in rap.
It’s been four year’s since 50 Cent’s last studio album Before I Self Destruct. Are you looking forward to the new LP – or has Curtis’ time passed?

No comments:

Post a Comment